Roberts Jones Law

Video Gallery

What is a contigency fee?

A Contingency fee allows for a client to get representation without any upfront costs. It’s the old cliche, we don’t get paid until you get paid. Simply put, if we don’t get a recovery amount for our clients, they don’t pay a dime!

Is A Witness Important To A Auto Accident Case?

Witnesses are very important for car case accidents. A lot of times the only two drivers involved in an auto accident. Having an independent witness who give a statement is crucial in determining liability.

What Damages Can I Seek?

The kind of damages you can seek in a personal injury suit also known as economic damages – Medical Bills, Rehabilitation costs, out of pocket expenses and lost wages. These are all monetary things you can quantify.

What's the difference between you and other attorneys?

The difference between our firm and other attorneys is that we have a hands on approach to every one of our cases. Personal Injury means exactly that, we have a personal relationship with our clients and we want to do what’s best for them!

What's Your Insurance Coverage?

Full coverage is more than just liability. There’s PIP – personal injury protection in Washington State. Which a lot of people are not aware of, but you have to specifically sign a waiver to not have the coverage. It’s an extension of your automotive policy that covers lost wages and medical bills regardless if you are the at fault party or not.

In addition to PIP, there is UIM – under-insured motorist coverage and UM – uninsured motorist coverage. UIM is in the event that a under-insured motorist coverage or Hit and Run driver strikes you and you are injured. Those medical bills that pertain to the injury you suffer in the accident would be covered in your UIM policy. In the event that the 3rd policy limits are hit and your own auto owners policy would coverage any extras not covered by their policy.

What Kind of Cases Do You Handle?

We handle primary personal injury cases, but we also do home owner insurance claims and various contract disputes – but most of the time it’s revolving around injuries. Here at RobertsJones Law we have the expertise to get you back to where you were before the accident!

For a Free Consultation

Contact RobertsJones Law Today!